The purpose of the information below on the processing of personal data is to familiarize you with how your personal data is handled.
This policy defines and specifies the conditions and rules for the collection and processing of personal data by the data controller defined below. When collecting and processing personal data, we proceed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data and applicable legal regulations. We process personal data in a transparent manner, for defined purposes, to the extent and for the time necessary and always in such a way that the data is secured against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
These policies describe the categories of personal data we collect about you, the way they are used, processed and protected. We state here how long we keep them, with whom we share them, where we transfer them. We will familiarize you with the rights that you as a natural person have in connection with the fact that we use your personal data.
1. Identity and contact details of the personal data manager
Agile Coders, s.r.o. with registered office at Vítězná 569/81, 360 01 Karlovy Vary, ID number 04734378, registered at the Regional Court in Pilsen under file number C 32205.
Contact details for questions, requests or other matters related to personal data and processing:
- address for delivery: Agile Coders, s.r.o., Karel Smutný, Na Krutci 84/17, 160 00 Prague 6
- e-mail address: email@example.com
- phone: +420 777 185 511
2. Personal data
Personal data is data that you voluntarily provide to us if:
- you register for our lecture, training or conference,
- you register for our newsletter,
- send us a request for our services,
- enter into a contract with us for the provision of services,
- send us an email, contact us by phone, or by other means.
The scope of personal data we collect always depends on the purpose for which we process the data. Personal data means any information that identifies or can identify a specific person.
Other personal data that we obtain automatically in connection with the use of the website is information that we obtain on the basis of cookie files, the existence of which we informed you about when you entered the website.
2.1 Personal data obtained through registration forms
These data are necessary to process your request. They are mainly, but not exclusively:
- personal data used for unambiguous identification of the client (name, surname, title, possibly date of birth, signature, in the case of a client-natural person of an entrepreneur, also address, tax identification number and ID number),
- contact data – personal data enabling contact with the client (in particular, the contact address, telephone number, e-mail address and other similar information provided by the client).
2.2 Personal data obtained by subscribing to the newsletter
- name and surname,
- email address.
2.3 Personal data obtained on the basis of cookies
- IP address,
- type of browser, device and operating system,
- the website address (URL address) from which you come to our website,
- time and number of access to the website,
- whether you have registered for training and/or subscribed to the newsletter.
For these purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 24 months, during which time we keep the data only in pseudonymized form. You have the right to object to this processing.
3. Purposes of using personal data
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- for answers to your questions and requests,
- for the performance of the contract,
- for accounting and other internal functions,
- for processing complaints and defending legal claims,
- to comply with applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations and other legitimate requirements,
- to develop, analyze and improve our services.
3.1 Processing of personal data
The processing is always carried out on the basis of legal reasons, which in particular, but not exclusively, include:
- consent or express consent in the case of personal data processing for marketing purposes,
- obligations required of us by law,
- obligations arising from the concluded contract. In this case, the provision of personal data is a necessary condition for performance. If this information is not provided, it would make its fulfillment impossible.
- our legitimate interest, which we describe in more detail below.
3.2 Legitimate Interest
If you visit the scrumdojo.cz website, we process data about your behavior on the website based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) for the purpose of:
- preventing attacks on our website and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you and the security of your data;
- obtaining information on the basis of which we can improve the website for you in the future; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you.
If you show interest in our services and contact us by phone or email and/or fill in and send the reservation form, we process your data based on legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) for the purpose of:
- preparation, conclusion and fulfillment of the contract; fulfilling this contract is also our legitimate interest.
If you conclude a contract with us for the delivery of our service, we process your identification and contact data:
- on the basis of our legitimate interest for the purpose of preparing, concluding and fulfilling the contract; fulfillment of this contract is also our legitimate interest,
- based on our legitimate interest to obtain information on the basis of which we can improve our services in the future or information to create our internal statistics and reports; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services,
- for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations in particular according to Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting,
- for the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls; our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
For the preparation, conclusion and performance of the contract with our customer, we use personal data for the necessary period. After this period, we will keep the data based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and control, for a period of five years. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings. Our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services. For the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations, we use personal data for a maximum of 10 years for the relevant order. You have the right to object to processing based on corrective interest.
If you communicate with us through various channels, in particular via phone call and e-mail, we will process your identification and contact data and records of the communication that took place based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) in order to:
- processing your requests; if you have concluded a contract with us for the supply of services and your request relates to this contract, we can implement this processing based on the fulfillment of the contract with you,
- records of your requirements so that we can check that we fulfill them properly and on time,
- proving that we have accepted and dealt with your request,
- their analysis to improve the quality of our services.
For these purposes, we store personal data for 2 years. If you make an inquiry with us using one of the channels, we can keep the data for the protection of legal claims for a period of five years. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the entire duration of such proceedings.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interest.
3.3 Processing based on contract performance
If you, as a natural person, show interest in our services and fill out the registration form, we process your personal data for the purpose of processing your registration, your identification and contact details.
If you show interest in our services and fill out the registration form as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest in concluding and fulfilling a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we will use this data for the purpose of processing your request means that we will use it in particular:
- so that we can communicate with you about the request,
- in connection with your other requests, with which you contact us both by phone and by e-mail.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your request, or settlement of another contractual requirement.
If you, as a natural person, express interest in sending us a newsletter, we process your contact details for the purpose of fulfilling your request for our service. For this purpose, we process personal data until you express your disapproval of sending these messages.
3.4 Processing based on the fulfillment of legal obligations
We also have to fulfill the obligations set by law. If we process your personal data for this very reason, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact data, data on orders, in order to comply with the following laws in particular:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code,
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection,
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on value added tax,
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting.
4. Security and protection of personal data
As part of the processing of personal data, we apply such security measures to protect personal data against accidental, illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. These are in particular the following measures:
- encryption of transmitted data,
- electronic security,
- restriction of access rights,
- performing security backups,
- antivirus protection.
We are obliged to report a breach of personal data security or a leak of personal data to the Office for Personal Data Protection and, depending on the degree of threat, to the clients affected by the leak. This procedure is not necessary if a security breach does not pose a risk of personal data leakage.
We process personal data both personally and automatically. We declare that we do not make any automated decisions without the influence of human judgment.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
We may also share your personal data with legal and tax advisors if this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations or defend legal claims.
5.1 Cases of mandatory disclosure of personal data:
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process,
- to law enforcement authorities or other state authorities based on a lawful request for disclosure,
- if disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- in connection with the investigation of suspected fraudulent or illegal activity or actual fraudulent or illegal conduct.
A cookie is a short text file that the visited website sends to the browser. Allows the website to record information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. Thanks to this information, we can adjust the website so that you can use it as efficiently as possible.
Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our site from the moment you open a web browser window to the moment you close it. The moment you close the browser window, these cookies are deleted. These cookies are referred to as temporary.
Others remain on the device for a set period of time and are activated each time you visit the website that created the particular cookie. These cookies are called permanent. Persistent cookies are used so that we can always respond as quickly as possible to the needs of individual users. However, these files do not serve to personally identify website users.
6.1 Necessary cookies
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our website. We call these cookies necessary, their use is only temporary and they help us:
- to identify you even on return visits;
- to record that you have given us consent under this document;
- to ensure the security and protection of your data, for example to investigate whether someone has misused your connection to our website;
- record, investigate and eliminate malfunctions and non-functional parts of our website.
Such cookies and other files are necessary for the functioning of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser, our website may not function properly and we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
6.2 Analytical cookies
These cookies are anonymous and allow us to:
- track traffic to our website
- create statistics and reports
In order to analyze your behavior on the website, based on your consent, we process information in anonymized form using the analytical tool of this supplier:
If you do not turn off the use of these cookies in the Privacy Settings section found at the footer of the website, and after our notification you click on the "OK, I agree" button, which is part of the notification, we will assume that you agree to the use of these cookies. You can revoke your consent at any time by turning off this function also in the Privacy Settings section.
6.3 Marketing cookies
Used to personalize ads and remarketing. We allow third parties to store cookies that can serve
- to collect data about your behavior on our website and on other websites;
- to display customized offers and targeted advertising within advertising networks on websites other than our website;
In order to display customized offers and targeted advertising within ad networks on websites other than our website, we also transmit data about your behavior on the website to the ad networks based on your consent. However, we do not pass on your identification data to such partners.
The social and advertising networks we use are:
If you do not turn off the use of third-party cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising networks in the Privacy Settings section and click on the "OK, I agree" button after our notification, which is part of the notification, we will consider that the use of these cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising and you agree to social networks. You can withdraw your consent at any time by turning off this feature in the Privacy Settings section.
6.4 Rejection and blocking of cookies
You can set restrictions on the processing and blocking of cookies in the Privacy Settings section.
7. Rights in the processing of personal data
As data subjects, if you are an identified and identifiable natural person to us, you have the following rights:
7.1 Right of access to personal data
7.2 Right to Correct Inaccurate Data
If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
7.3 Right to erasure
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed them;
- you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, in which case it is data for which your consent is necessary for processing and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue processing this data;
- you exercise your right to object to processing (see Right to object to processing below) for personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing;
- you believe that the processing of personal data carried out by us is no longer in accordance with generally binding regulations.
But please keep in mind that even if it is one of these reasons, it does not mean that we will immediately delete all your personal data. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligation or the determination, exercise or defense of our legal claims.
7.4 Right to restriction of processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to erasure, you can use the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you in certain cases to request that your personal data be marked and that these data are not the subject of any further processing operations, not forever (as in the case of the right to erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must limit the processing of personal data when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the personal data before we agree what data is correct;
- We process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (e.g. beyond what we have to process), but you will only prefer to limit such data before deleting it
- We no longer need your personal data for the above processing purposes, but you require them to determine, exercise or defend your legal claims;
- you object to the processing. For the period during which we save, if your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
7.5 The right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest. In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data. In other cases, we will do so unless we have serious legitimate reasons for continuing such processing.
7.6 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data that you yourself have provided to us and that we process on the basis of your consent and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you can request the transfer of the data to another data controller.
7.7 The right not to be subject to automated decision-making
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, if such profiling procedures would have legal effects or could similarly significantly affect you.
7.8 The right to contact the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
Exercising your rights in the above manner does not in any way affect your right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You can exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against our processing of personal data with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz), which is located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
Whenever the processing is based on your consent, as stipulated in Article 7 of the GDPR, you can withdraw this consent at any time in the Privacy Settings section found in the footer of the website.
This policy is effective as of June 26, 2022